Zanub is a Cell Processing Specialist at Organicell Regenerative Medicine and brings close to four years of professional experience in medical, manufacturing, quality assurance, regulatory and service environments. She is proficient in FDA rules, regulations, and current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) for research and clinical manufacturing.
- Process extracellular vesicles and perinatal-derived nanoparticles to create therapies for patients following strict FDA guidelines.
- Write and revise Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs).
- Responsible for laboratory maintenance, reagent receipt and inspection, data entry and analysis, stocking of supplies, and day to day functions of the laboratory.
- Responsible for placing all laboratory orders and returns.
- Process, store, and release therapies for clincal trails and emergency INDs.