Dr. Stephanie M. Singer’s background asan obstetrician/gynecologist has given her a complete picture of a modern woman’s needs. She is up to date on modern surgical procedures including precision robotic surgery. Dr. Singer has been certified in age management medicine for fifteen years and is a partner in Cenegenics Park City. At this facility, patients undergo comprehensive health examinations and begin wellness programs tailored to their specific needs. Cenegenics offers full-body DEXA scans, impedance phlebography, which is a non-invasive medical test that measures small changes in electrical resistance of the chest, calf or other regions of the body. These measurements reflect blood volume changes, and can indirectly indicate the presence or absence of venous thrombosis.
Dr. Singer’s interest in the well-being of her patients has grown to encompass a full service aesthetic medical spa offering an extensive menu of services for men and women of all ages. These would include neurotoxins and fillers to Hydrafacials, Vampire facelifts, minimally invasive PDO Thread Lifts, Ultherapy, and body contouring with Trusculpt 3D. Sexual health concerns are also addressed with the O-Shot for women, P-Shot for men, and Viveve procedures.
HerAdvanced Training Includes:
- Teaching and Supervising resident physicians and midwives
- Minimally invasive pelvic surgery,
- Endometrial ablation,
- Total laparoscopic surgery
- DaVinci robotic-assisted pelvic surgery
- Robotic hysterectomy surgery
Dr. Singer obtained her BS at SUNY at Stoneybrook and her doctorate in Osteopathic Medicine at the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine.She served her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Long Island College Hospital.
Board Affiliations and Certifications
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Utah Medical Association Trustee
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- American Association of Cosmetic Surgery
- Age Management Medical Group