Dr. Rolf Wallin arrived in Fayetteville, N.C. and started a new Cardiac Surgery program,coordinating the development of the Cardiac Anesthesia department, the Cardiac OR and the Cardiac ICU. After several years, he transitioned to Outpatient Anesthesia, where he served in both an administrative and clinical capacity. Dr. Wallin later moved into the field of Age Management becoming certified with several professional organizations. (Age Management Medicine Education Foundation (AMMEF) and the Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG).
Dr. Wallin is also a Certified Fitness Trainer, with a keen interest in competitive as well as individual sports. He has competed in multiple triathlons over the past 35 years. Dr. Wallin also holds a private pilot certificate and regularly flies his own plane. Continuing health and particularly age-related health issues are now his primary focus.
His Advanced Training Includes:
- Age Management Medicine (Cenegenics)
- GainsWave therapy for erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections for ED (the P-shot) or for musculoskeletal issues
- Exercise Physiology testing for improved sports performance
Dr. Wallin graduated from the University of North Carolina with a degree in Chemistry and went on to obtain his medical degree from UNC School of Medicine. He performed his residency at UNC in Anesthesiology and completed a Fellowship in Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology at UNC Hospital and Duke University Hospital.
Board Affiliations and Certifications
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- North Carolina Society of Anesthesiologists
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Age Management Medicine Group
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine