Dr. Raymond Ishman combined his training and expertise in pharmacology and family practice and then transitioned to emergency care. His valuable experience spent in years of emergency and urgent care in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area gives him a unique insight into the factors causing the need for urgent care. It has also allowed him to focus on preventative care, particularly as it pertains to age-related health issues.
In 2010, Dr. Ishman founded and continues as the President of Cenegenics Philadelphia. Dr. Ishman believes that focusing on optimal health, offering proactive, preventive medical care will greatly enhance your health and well-being, rather than waiting for symptoms to appear.
His Advanced Training Includes:
- Age Management Medicine (Cenegenics)
- GainsWave therapy for erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections for ED (the P-shot) or for musculoskeletal issues
- Exercise Physiology testing for improved sports performance
Dr. Ishman graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a degree in Biochemistry and went on to study Pharmacology as a graduate student at Pitt. Dr. Ishman then attended Jefferson University Medical College in Philadelphia before moving to Danville, PA for his Residency in Family Practice at Geisinger Medical Center.
Board Affiliations and Certifications
- Medical License – Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Certification in Age Management Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine