Raymond Ishman, M.D.
- Founder and of President, Cenegenics Philadelphia – 2010 to present
- October 2006 to December 2009 – CEO of the Ishman Center for Age Management
- June 2003 until December 2009 – AtlantiCare Urgent Care Physician. President of AtlantiCare Physicians Group.
- 2002-2003 Emergency Physician – Shore Memorial Hospital, Somers Point, NJ
- 1987-2002 Emergency physician – Ephrata Community Hospital, Ephrata, PA
- 1984-1987 Emergency physician – Ohio Valley Medical Center, Wheeling, WV
- 1986-1987 Director of Emergency Services – East Ohio Regional Hospital, and affiliate of OVMC
- 1981-1984 Family Practice residency – Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA
- 1977-1981 Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- 1975-1977 Special student in Graduate School of Pharmacology, University of Pittsburgh
- 1972-1975 University of Pittsburgh, BS in Biochemistry. Undergraduate studies completed in 3 years.
- ABFP 1984, 1991
- ABEM 1990, 2000, 2010
- Certification in Age Management Medicine 2006
LICENSURES New Jersey and Pennsylvania licenses.