Dr. Paul Campion is a board-certified ophthalmologist who has expanded his training and practice to include cenegenics (age management). He has extensive experience including community outreach screenings for prostate, vision, glaucoma, OB/GYN services, and senior issues. Dr. Campion has done research in a variety of fields including the Oncology department at UCLA as
well as the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, DC. The knowledge gained from these proficiencies gives Dr. Campion a unique perspective in approaching age-related concerns.
His Advanced Training Includes:
- Age Management Medicine (Cenegenics)
- Clinical Trials of Ocular Toxicity of Medications
- Fine Needle Aspiration of Breast Tumors
- Community Outreach Screening Programs
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Bioethics Committee – Study of DNR Orders
Dr. Campion graduated from UCLA with a degree in Biology and certification as an Emergency Medical Technician. He then went on to receive his MD from George Washington University. He did his internship at the University of Southern California – Pasadena and performed his residency at George Washington University.
Board Affiliations and Certifications
- Age Management Medical Group
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Cenegenics Fellowship Training
- Medical Licenses in California and New Mexico