Mari Mitrani, M.D.
Dr. Maria Ines Mitrani has been Chief Science Officer and Co-Founder of Organicell Regenerative Medicine, Inc. since 2015. Previously Dr. Mitrani co-founded the American Cellular & Anti-Aging Center in Quito – Ecuador, one of the first Autologous Stem Cell centers in South America and was instrumental in opening additional stem cell clinics in Guatemala, Trinidad & Tobago and Jamaica.
She graduated as a Medical Doctor from Universidad San Francisco De Quito and received her Ph.D. Neural Therapy from S.O.M.A (Medical Society of Natural Therapies). She received her Doctor of Acupuncture degree from the Panamerican University of Natural Medicine and was appointed as a Missionary Medical Doctor by The Sovereign Medical Order of The Knights Hospitaller.
Dr. Mitrani began her medical career at the Bioregen Clinic. She also trained at the Natural Water-Birthing Institute “Instituto del Parto en Agua” for 7 years implementing all-natural approaches for a safe and natural delivery. Early in her carrier she joined CRYO-MED, a cord blood tissue banking where she became an umbilical cord blood stem cell Collector for banking and was a Lab Assistant for the Genetic & Microbiology Lab of the Catholic University of Quito. Dr. Mitrani co-owned a natural pharmacy AMARUKA, where she imported, researched and developed natural medical products. This led to open AMARUKA USA where she co-developed a natural weight loss supplement called “Skinny Factor” which it’s leaf and main ingredient Bauhinia was tested and published on the American Journal of Bariatric Medicine in 2008. She created an infomercial for this weight loss supplements for South America TV.
Dr. Mitrani was the Executive Vice-President of JADE ENERGY USA, a Microcurrent/Light/Sound Therapy & Radio Frequency device company, where she represent the company as Trainer and Speaker in Esthetic, Anti-Aging, Medical Conferences and Trade Shows in the USA (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, New York, Washington, Houston, Chicago, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco), Hong-Kong, Ecuador (Quito, Cuenca, Guayaquil, Galapagos) and Perú (Lima).
Dr. “Mari” has always participated on Missionary Medical work, as her primary motivation has always been caring for others, she provided medical attention and simultaneous translation for many medical groups, including:
- C.A.M.T.A. (Canadian Association of Medical Teams Abroad) which is a group of medical and lay individuals dedicated to help underprivileged people suffering from orthopedic problems in Ecuador.
- MME Medical Mission Ecuador, which works with the Rotary Club and a group of US Medical Doctors and Nurses that provides charitable medical attention for underprivileged people in Ecuador.
- Knight Hospitallers which is a legendary medical group dedicated to help underprivileged people.
- Humanitarian Award” to Benefit the Victims of The Ecuadorian Earthquake, issued by The Ecuadorian National Congress on August 14th, 2016.
- Revista Therapeia Natura, Terapia Del Humor (Laughter Therapy), Quito, July 2002.
- Revista Therapeia Natura, Las Limpias En El Mundo Andino (Natural Medical Therapies In The Andean World), April 2004
- Revista Therapeia Natura, Dr. Fernando Pinto, Dr Maria Ines Pinto, Bauhinia Tarapotensis As A Weight Loss Stimulant, Jan 2009
- Translation English To Spanish the book: Treatise of Acupuncture, Volume Vii: The Practice of Chinese Acupuncture, Dr. Charles McWilliams, 1997
- A Totally New Approach for Healthy Aging, Lulum Training Manual “Energy of Life”, 2009.