Professor Dr. Fernando Pinto is a highly trained board-certified surgeon who has expanded is field of knowledge to include research of natural and organic products to treat age-related disorders. Dr. Pinto is a renowned lecturer for the Ecuadorian Medical Society of Natural Therapies; University San Francisco de Quito – Ecuador; University Cristiana Latinoamericana – Costa Rica; University Naturopática – Costa Rica; University Autonoma de Guadalajara –Mexico; University Politecnica – Nicaragua; Instituto Superior de Osteopatia, Medicinas Holisticas y Tradicionales – Paraguay.
His Advanced Training Includes:
- Research and Development of Natural and Organic Health Products
- Advanced study of homeopathics, neural therapeutics, minerals therapy
- Vitamin Therapy
- Advanced study of phytotherapeutics (plant-based medicinal therapy)
Professor Doctor Pinto graduated from the University “Universidad Central del Ecuador” in Ecuador. He is a renowned lecturer in his field.
Board Affiliations and Certifications
- Chancellor-Rector of the World Academy of Neural Therapy by Huneke & Neurofocal Dentistry
- Vice-Rector of the Iberoamerican Academy of Biological Medicine and Odontoestomatology
- Honorary Professor of M.I.U. Fairfield-Iowa, U.S.A., and M.E.R.U. Selisberg-Switzerland
- awarded with the “ World Leading Intellectual” 2006 (WONMP).