Dr. Mounir Wassef is a top-rated board-certified dermatologist and Mohs surgeon. He is the founder and medical director of the Dermatology & Cutaneous Surgery Institute (DCSI), P.A. with two locations; in Wellington and Delray Beach. He is affiliated with Wellington Regional Medical Center, Delray Medical Center, Palms West Hospital and JFK Medical Center (including the wound management and limb preservation center). In his practice, Dr. Wassef provides medical, surgical and cosmetic procedures.
His Advanced Training Includes:
- General Dermatology
- Dermatologic Surgery including Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Aesthetic Dermatology and Anti-Aging
- Phototherapy for Psoriasis
- Laser Therapy
Dr. Wassef earned his initial degree in Veterinary Medicine. After practicing Equine Medicine in Egypt, Dr. Wassef moved to the US and became a licensed Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM). He then attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine and graduated with honors. Dr. Wassef completed his first residency in internal medicine at JFK north campus in West Palm Beach followed by his second residency in dermatology at the same institution.
Board Affiliations and Certifications
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Society of Mohs Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association