Dr. Mohammed Siddiqui, MD is a board-certified surgeon located in Folsom, CA. His practice offers a wide range of cosmetic, aesthetic, hair restoration, surgical and nonsurgical services. As a top-rated cosmetic surgeon, he specializesin providing individualized care for each patient throughout the process.Dr. Siddiqui’s Cosmetic Surgery Center offers many levels of regenerative processes from body sculpting, facial procedures, to breast enhancements. Sports injuries can be resolved with non-surgical stem cell treatments.
Dr. Siddiqui is internationally recognized as a top surgeon in his field and has been honored throughout the global community for his work with people in medical need in less privileged areas. His international medical missionshave enhanced his reputation as a caring, professional with the skills to increase his patient’s satisfaction with their lives.
His Advanced Training Includes:
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Cosmetic and Regenerative Surgery
- Stem Cell Treatment
Dr. Siddiquigraduated fromSt. Joseph’s College in Bangalore, India and went on to receive his Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery from Medical Collge in Mysore, India. After immigrating to the US, Dr. Siddiqui performed residencies in surgery at Little Company of Mary Hospital and the Chicago Medical School/University of Health Sciences in the Chicago area.
Board Affiliations and Certifications
- Fellow of The American College of Surgeons
- Board Certified in American Board of Surgery
- Licensed in California and Illinois
- Chicago Medical Society, Illinois State Medical Society, American Medical Association, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Past President Indo American Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons