Dr. Bennett Willard is an Anesthesiologist in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He has over 37 years of experience in the field of medicine and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Holland Hospital. Dr. Willard is a pain management doctor. In addition to administering anesthesia during surgery and non-surgical procedures, he also creates customized pain management plans for patients suffering from chronic pain.
His Advanced Training Includes:
- Laser Treatment
- Pain relief during and after an operation
- Treatment of acute and long-standing pain problems.
Dr. Willard graduated from Truman State University (formerly Northeastern Missouri State University with a degree in Biology. He then went on to study and serve a teaching fellowship at Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Willard then moved on to a rotating Internship as well as an anesthesiology residency at Metropolitan Hospital in Grand Rapids, MI.
Board Affiliations and Certifications
- Diplomate: National Osteopathic Board of Examiners
- American Osteopathic Board of Anesthesiology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Osteopathic College of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Medical Licenses in Michigan