Dr. Allen Meglin has extensive knowledge and experience in the field of imaging and interventional radiology. He has been involved in all levels of teaching at numerous prestigious medical schools and universities, including Johns Hopkins, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, and GeorgiaRegent University. In addition,Dr. Meglin has several patents in the area of radiology. He has focused on coronary and vascular diagnoses and treatments using the most modern radiological procedures.His many lectures and presentations on various age-related vascular issues have been much appreciated and well attended. Dr. Meglin has published an immense array of articles on the many uses of imaging and radiology in the diagnosis and treatment of numerous age-related conditions.
His Advanced training includes:
- Percutaneous Vascular Surgery
- Stent Graft Training
- PET Imaging
- Pancreatic Carcinoma
- Stone Extraction Using Laparoscopic Guidance
Dr. Meglin graduated from the State University of New York (SUNY) and went on to graduate from the University of Pittsburgh Medical School. He performed his residency at Walter Reed Med Center and proceeded to his fellowship at John Hopkins Hospital.
- Registered Vascular Technologist, ARDMS
- American Heart Association Scientific Council
- Member of the American Academy of Regenerative Medicine
- Certificate in Added Qualifications in Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- National Board of Medical Examiners Diplomate